Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to my World!

Hello and Welcome!

I'm very excited to be starting my first blog and hope that you all enjoy it! 
I am, as the title says, a Mom on a mission! A mission to live life to the fullest while taking care of my family and trying to make the most of what we have by saving money on the every day essentials. 

I may even throw in a personal mission here and there. We'll just have to wait and see about that one! 

So let me tell you all a little bit about myself. My name is Jessica.  I am married (15 years!) to the Love of my Life, and have two amazing, beautiful daughters, 11 and 4. I have been an official Stay At Home Mom for a little over four years and in that time we have discovered that sometimes we have to get "creative" when it comes to our spending in order to enable us to live the life we want to live. It's a common story, I know, and this is just one small-town kooky Mom's version. I hope you'll follow me along!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1