Thursday, April 7, 2011

Referral Contsest! Help me reach 250 Facebook fans by NOON EST on Sunday 4/10, and I will give one of you a $10.00 Olive Garden Gift Card!

I just checked my Facebook Page and I now have 170 fans! If you all will help me reach 250 by NOON EST on Sunday April 10, I will give a $10.00 Olive Garden gift card to the person who refers the most people to my Facebook Page!

All you have to do is share MY FACEBOOK PAGE with all of your friends and have them post on MY WALL that YOU SENT THEM! That's it! If I reach at least 250 fans by NOON EST on Sunday April 10, the top referrer will win the gift card!

Let all your friends know how much fun you have saving with Mom on a Mission!

********ENDED! EMILY WAGER WAS OUR WINNER! CONGRATS EMILY!**********

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1