I did this in one transaction. Once you build up your Extra Bucks and try and keep them rolling I find multiple transactions to be unnecessary most of the time. I bought:
(4) Dawn Hand Renewal With Olay
(2)Dawn Dish, anti bacterial
(1) 8 Pack Bounty Basic Paper Towels
(2) Oral B Cross Action Power Toothbrushes
(2) Scope Outlast 750ml
(2) Oral B Ultra Floss
(1) Always Panty Liner 20 ct
(2) CVS Brand Floss Picks (Because the husband insisted he can only floss with picks, even though I have a lovely stockpile of regular floss, lol) -All CVS Health and Beauty items are B1G1 50% off right now and if you buy $30 worth you get $10 ECB-
Total value of items before sales and coupons: $63.22
Total value after sale prices but before coupons: $37.36
(2) $3/1 Oral B Cross Action Power Toothbrush (8/28) P&G
(3) $1.00/1 Dawn Plus Olay (making 3 of my dish soaps FREE! + .03 money maker!)
(3) .20/1 Dawn Dish Soap (8/28 P&G)
(2) $1/1 Scope 750ml or larger (8/28 P&G)
(2) $1/1 Oral B floss (8/28 P&G)
(1) $1/1 Bounty 6 roll or larger (7/31 P&G)
(1) 1 FREE ALWAYS 20CT PANTY LINER, (CVS Coupon Machine!)
(1) 20% off (excluding sale items) that I received via email and had sent directly to my CVS card. It yielded me .28 off this order lol.
(1) $3.00 off ANY ORDER CVS COUPON that was sent to me via email for my Birthday because I'm enrolled in the CVS Beauty Club!
$10.00 Extra Bucks from a previous trip.
Total value of coupons and Extra Bucks: $29.65
Total out of pocket: $7.72!
Extra Bucks Received: $9. ($4 from Scope, $2 from Oral B Floss, $2 from Oral B Toothbrushes, and $1 from my Green Bag Tag (you get $1 every 4th scan of your tag! Can only be scanned once a day)