Sunday, September 11, 2011
CVS 09/11/11 *SAVED 95% + MONEY MAKER!!*
Today's trip to CVS was a money maker! I spent $2.79 out of pocket BUT I made $7.22 in Extra Bucks! Here's how I did it:
(3) Airwick iMotion Starter Kits - On sale $4.99, buy $20 get $10 Extra bucks
(2) 20ct Finish Powerball Tabs - On sale $2.99, buy $20 get $10 Extra bucks (part of the airwick deal above)
(1) Softsoap body wash - $2.99 - get $2.00 Extra Bucks
(1) Herbal Essence Mousse - $2.99 - get $1.00 Extra Bucks
(1) Newton's Fruit Thins - $2.50
Total before sale prices: $55.22
Total after sale prices but before any coupons: $29.13
Total after coupons used: $2.79!
Here are the Manufacturer's and CVS coupons that I used:
(3) $4/1 Air Wick Starter Kit (8/14 or 9/11 SS)
(1) $.75/1 Finish coupon (7/31 SS)
(1) $.65/1 Finish Printable Coupon
(1)$.75/1 SoftSoap Body Wash Printable coupon
(1) $1/1 Ausie/Herbal Essence coupon (8/7 RP)
(1) FREE NEWTON'S FRUIT THIN OR RITZ CRACKERFULLS COUPON FROM THE COUPON MACHINE INSIDE CVS ($2.50)
(1) $5/25 CVS coupon from my email. If you are not yet signed up for CVS emails go HERE TO SIGN UP! Just scroll down a bit on the right you will see a red box that says "Scroll over to sign up". You will get a $4/20 coupon just for signing up and then watch your emails! They send coupons almost weekly, if not more often, depending on how much you shop!
$3.99 in Extra Bucks from a previous trip. Always roll your Extra Bucks from week to week so that you have them to put towards the following weeks trips and go for the Extra Bucks Deals each week so that you always have Bucks on hand!
Now...If you did this trip and had no special CVS coupons other than the Newton's one and no Extra bucks you would have spent $11.78 but you would bring home $13.00 in Extra Bucks, so you would still make $1.22 on your trip!
I received the $13.00 Extra Bucks + $1.00 Extra Buck for having scanned my GREEN BAG TAGfour times. Counting all $14 bucks that I earned today, the money I spent out of pocket $2.79 and the $3.99 in Extra Bucks that I spent to lower my out of pocket cost, I made $7.22!