Friday, September 16, 2011

Price Chopper: $2.18! Saved 70%!


Remember when I told you about the FREE Welch's Grape Jam or Jelly or the SUPER CHEAP Planter's Peanut Butter that you can score at Price Chopper this week?

Well, I went to Price Chopper today and scored two jars of Planter's Peanut Butter, a bottle of Welch's Grape Jam, and a loaf of Price Chopper White Bread for just $2.18!!

I used: Thes printable coupons from Pricechopper.com which give you the Jelly or Jam for $1, the bread for .68, and the peanut butter for 2/$3, must buy 2! I then used THIS WELCH'S PRINTABLE good for .75/ANY 1 Welch's Jam, Jelly, or Preserve. You just watch a short video, then pick your coupon and you can print two!
I also used a .75/1 Planter's Peanut Butter coupon that was in the 8/21 SS insert.

Price chopper doubled the Peanut Butter coupon, making both jars just $1.50 total, and they gave me $1 for the Jelly coupon since they will not give an overage on a coupon double.

My total for everything came to just $2.18! I saved $8.88 just in coupons, and .30 in Advantage savings!

I consider this a successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1