Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BLACK FRIDAY!
It's that time of year again, kids! The official start to the Holiday shopping season is just days away. I myself will not be going out early in the AM on Black Friday because I've smartened up and decided to send the Hubs out instead, haha. I really do NOT do well with early mornings. 
That being said, I know many of you WILL be heading out, so to get things started, here is a list of when some of the stores will be opening:

Toys R Us – 10:00 PM on Thanksgiving Night

Old Navy – Midnight

Walmart – Midnight with doorbusters at 5:00 AM

Kohls – 3:00 AM

Target – 4:00 AM

Macy’s – 4:00 AM

JC Penney – 4:00 AM

Best Buy – 5:00 AM

Lowes – 6:00 AM

Bass Pro Shop – 6:00 AM

Burger King will give all its customers FREE coffee until 10:30 am

Happy Sleepy-Eyed Shopping everyone! I will be posting more Black Friday info, later today or tomorrow!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1