Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Daily Freebies!

 I am going to start posting any freebies I receive in the mail each day here on my blog. 
This post is actually the things I received in yesterday's mail because I never made it to the mailbox yesterday with the horrible weather, the fact that my mail man comes very late in the day and it was already dark out, and because I am fighting a lovely cold. But I digress. 
It really is worth it to seek out all the little freebies and samples every day and take a few minutes to fill out forms. Since I started doing this maybe 5 or 6 months ago, I have started acquiring quite a nice stock pile of goodies! 
Here's what I received yesterday:
Shown here: "Icky Bands" (like Silly Bandz, but they are designed to remind kids to wash their hands), Coupon for a free bag of Halls Cough Drops that I won from the Sweeps (going on now), Sample of Ester-C gummies, and Ready Made Magazine. (Free subscriptions available through freebizmag.com
I also received this pack of Extra Dessert Delights gum,(Facebook offer) in my daughter's name. She is starting to sign up for freebies that interest her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1