Sunday, November 21, 2010

Follow Up: Jen's Wreaths!

I just wanted to share my experience with Jen's Wreath's , since Jennifer McFadden, the owner of  Jen's Wreath's was kind enough to send me a free 24" Classic Wreath as a Thank You for blogging about her site! 
On Monday 11/15 around 10PM I received a confirmation email from Jen herself stating that I would be receiving my choice of a 24" Classic Wreath, a Plaid Wreath, or a 24" Door Swag. On Wednesday I received an email from FedEx stating that my wreath had been shipped! The wreath was on my doorstep promptly on Saturday (yesterday) evening.
It was packed beautifully and came out of the box looking like this:
The pristine red velvet bow was carefully wrapped in plastic as shown.

From the box, straight to my front door! I didn't even have to "fluff" the bow!

  Finally, I received this hand written note from Jen herself thanking me for blogging about her business.


I highly recommend Jen's Wreaths to everyone! Also, please head to her Facebook Page now and tell her I sent you! She is giving away free wreaths and other balsam decor for every 100 fans that LIKE her page! Also, don't forget about the FREE SHIPPING on all Holiday orders! Weather you buy her high quality wreaths or you happen to win one, you are sure to be 100% satisfied with the quality of the materials, the workmanship, and the customer service offered by Jen's Wreaths !

  I also want to mention that my wreath is extremely dense and heavy! Probably the nicest Balsam wreath I've ever had, and I've bought from some very well known places! (At some hefty prices!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1