Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Look what just arrived from Purex Insiders!I


I just LOVE surprises, so when FedEx showed up at my door with this AWESOME little package from Purex Insiders I was so excited!

They sent me two Renuzit Fresh Accents in their two new Holiday fragrances: Winter Berry and Festive Snow! I tested out the little scratch and sniff stickers on the packages and they both smell FANTASTIC but I think Winter Berry is my favorite!

They have a stylish versatile two-sided holiday design and offer 30 days of continuous fragrance and odor elimination! Best of all they are safer than candles or plug in fragrances!

They also sent me coupons for free product!

Keep an eye out for this product to hit the shelves! It's going to sell for just $2.00!

I will be test driving these air fresheners and posting a review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkShare_468x60v1